What makes PLC-Network different?
Our goal is to be a complete career and resource center, not just another job board with the old “post-N-hope” philosophy. To accomplish this, we started by building our community with the folks engaged in the physician leadership recruitment process. LinkedIn has been a big part of our efforts given the size of their database and the ability to target specific members by title and specialty. Those include of course physician leaders, recruitment professionals and healthcare organization C-Level leaders. Our community has grown to over 14,000 in just 2 years!
Here’s what happens when you post your job in our career center.
- Your job gets sent to every physician leader that has a job alert with criteria matching your position
- A LinkedIn post is created and published to our network driving traffic back to your job posting and description
- We source new network connections with the title and specialty matching your criteria and invite them to join
- Included in the sourcing effort are those physician leaders in the title just below that of your position to encourage advancement
- PLC-Network often purchases targeted marketing efforts through LinkedIn and Google ads to boost traffic in the specialties we have openings