Family Medicine IP/OP Private practice – Partnership – Alexandria, LA
Private Practice in Alexandria, Louisiana has an opening for a Traditional/Outpatient Family Medicine practice setting.
- One weekend per month practice call (one facility)
- Well-rounded, very successful private practice seeing a good patient mix and patients of all ages
- Turnkey practice with existing patient base available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Partnership available after the first year with no buy-in
- First-year income guarantee, including incremental overhead
- Sign-on bonus and possible student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including vacation paid professional liability and 401k
- CME time and dues allowances
- A very quick ramp-up in the first year with an existing patient base
- Join an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Women’s and Children’s Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients;
- Heart Center – featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area’s largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, the hospital has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
About Alexandria, Louisiana
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a ‘Sportsman’s Paradise’ with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports.
This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.